BBVA is one of the most well-known banks for Connecticut residents that are looking to avoid ChexSystems verification (BBVA bank uses Early Warning Services to screen new applicants). Their free checking account offers some of the most extensive features and all it takes is a $25 account opening fee to get started.
Why is it recommended for you?
Right now, a free checking account at BBVA is the only trusted option for anyone listed on ChexSystems or looking for a Second Chance Checking account. With a high approval rate and excellent features and conditions, this is a fantastic opportunity to get back on track and rebuild your credit.
- ChexSystems OK
- No monthly Service Charge
- No monthly account balance minimums
- Relaxed account opening requirements
- Free ATM withdrawals on BBVA ATMs
- Online & mobile banking facilities included
- Customizable banking alerts
- Member FDIC
You can open this account with as little as $25 for your initial deposit